Ways To Give
Donate and Help Animals
Ways to Donate to the SPCA Cincinnati
The animals at the SPCA Cincinnati depend on donations from people like you. As a non-profit organization, we count on SPCA donations to provide food, care, shelter, and more. Your gift today is a wonderful way to show compassion to homeless and vulnerable animals.
There are many ways to donate, and every dollar helps save animals’ lives and provide humane services throughout our community. Your support makes you part of a driving force in animal welfare, strengthening the human-animal bond, providing humane education, eliminating pet overpopulation and more. Thank you for being as generous as you can today.
Support the SPCA Cincinnati, your local humane society, by giving online now.
Donate By Mail:
Attn: Donor Relations
11900 Conrey Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45249
Donate By Phone:
M-F 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
If you are having trouble donating online, please call the number above.
Other ways to help protect lost, abandoned, and mistreated pets and support animal rescue in Cincinnati:
• Raise money through a fundraiser. Click here for our Third-Party Fundraiser Form.
• We also have a special Chow Now Pantry Amazon Wish List here.
• Kroger is also committed to helping SPCA Cincinnati by rewarding us with purchases made at Kroger stores through Kroger Community Rewards! Click here to sign in to your Kroger account and go to Community Rewards.
• Donate via our Chewy Wish list. Also, if you're a new customer, we get $15 from Chewy with your first purchase!
• If you prefer to donate in person, we will gladly accept items from this wish list here.
• For information on major gifts, endowment gifting, bequests, or planned giving, please contact Maria Miller, Vice President, Donor Relations at (513) 247-2034.
Donate with confidence!
Our Tax ID number is 31-0543284. Feel free to note this for your records. Upon completing a donation online, you will receive a receipt at the email address you input into the form below.