Ways To Give
Thank you for your interest in a planned gift to SPCA Cincinnati. On this page, you will find some useful information on the various ways you can leave a gift either during your lifetime, or a Legacy gift that will benefit our mission for years to come.
A charitable bequest is one or two sentences in your will or living trust that leaves to SPCA Cincinnati a specific amount, a specific asset, or a portion of the remainder of an estate. Bequests benefiting SPCA Cincinnati avoid estate taxes.
You may use the following assets to fund a bequest:
- Appreciated Securities
- Mutual Funds
- Real Estate
- Tangible Personal Property
- Closely Held Stock
For more information, click here for a PDF on The 5 Easiest Ways to Leave Your Legacy.
Suggested wording for a bequest to benefit SPCA Cincinnati is as follows:
I give, devise and bequeath to Hamilton County Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals DBA: SPCA Cincinnati, 11900 Conrey Road, Cincinnati, OH 45249, County of Hamilton, the sum of $__________________(insert amount or percentage of estate), to be administered by the said SPCA Cincinnati without restriction for its general purposes.
- Contact Maria Miller at (513) 247-2034 or email@example.com for any questions you may have about a Legacy gift to SPCA Cincinnati. We can provide you with our estate planning packet at your request, and if you wish to meet to discuss how you can help SPCA Cincinnati, please feel free to call to set up a meeting.
We work with many attorneys and estate planners throughout the Greater Cincinnati area, and can share with you the many areas that your gift may be helpful by understanding your areas of interest in our work.
- Contact your financial or legal advisor to make sure this gift fits your goals.
- Fill out our Planned Giving Designation Form if you are comfortable. All information is held confidentially and it helps us to know who is making bequests to SPCA Cincinnati.
You may mail to:
SPCA Cincinnati Donor Relations
11900 Conrey Road
Cincinnati, OH 45249
- If you include SPCA Cincinnati in your plans, please use our legal name: Hamilton County Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals DBA: SPCA Cincinnati and our Federal Tax ID # 31-0543284.